Many are aware that there's plenty of Desktop(non-VR) users on VRChat, and we feel like we're a bit pushed out in terms of functionalities and other options, and I am awaree that VRChat is mainly with VR in mind but in the long-run we would like to see some Desktop love :3
Some of the updates we would like are the following:
- Ability to point and move the hand/pointer to wherever we want. (not the emote)
- Ability to rotate objects
- Mouse/Look Sensitivity Option
- Crouching and Prone Keybinds (CTRL or C / Z)
- Fullscreen and resolution options.
- V-Sync(off/on) and higher FPS limit.
- Key Binding options for Emotes(so we don't have to open the menu and click one)
- Leaning Right/Left (without being derpy :P)
Apologies if many of these have been request or I am missing some, I tried searching arouund I swear :3