Please improve the VRC_Voice Override Region component by:
• Setting all variable defaults to the value a World uses by default when outside of VRC_Voice Override Regions.
- - This will give people a reference point to work from.
• Adding basic tooltips, get them added now while this is a new feature.
- - What is Priority intended for (Even if it is not implemented yet)?
- - What is Gain? A percentage? Absolute Volume? A Db level? Can it go negative? Is there a max? Does it multiply with the base default? Does it replace the base default?
- - What is Far? Is it when voice volume starts to get quieter? Is it when voices are cut-off completely? What is the default VRChat uses? Is it measured in meters?
- - What is Near? Is it how far away from the center I will start hearing the sound? Is it where the fall off begins? What is the default VRChat uses? Is it measured in meters?
- - How does Volumetric Radius differ from Near and Far? Is it measured in meters?
Lots of content creators, new and experienced, will appreciate the help! And it would help get everyone on the same page in the conversation around voice and fall off, and how things "sound different now" once the patch comes out.